Ceara established Superior Hearing Solutions in May 2008 and has begun to build her practice on a foundation of unsurpassed education and service. With over twenty years of experience and a comprehensive knowledge of hearing technology, Ceara is committed to the best possible hearing for all of her patients.
“Over the last twenty years I’ve gained experience as a Registered Hearing Aid Practitioner both locally and internationally. I have also gained invaluable knowledge working for two of the world’s largest manufacturers of hearing aids; but my best experience yet has been opening a clinic in Airdrie.”
- Registered Hearing Aid Practitioner – RHAP
- Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences – BC-HIS
- Alberta Hearing Aid Practitioners Association
- College of Hearing Aid Practitioners – CHAPA
- National Board for Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences – NBC-HIS